What a pleasant surprise to find a post-update! And how nice to get a peek at your current photography. I have missed it. I hope you keep the motivation to snap more, but we've already had this conversation. :-)
I can't comment on the photos, but my favorite may be the flower field, with the branches in second. But knowing your limitations with focal length, I think you still have a big variety of photos! Good for you! And thanks for posting.
Pensacola does have nice autumns. I always think of it as the golden time.
Yeah, I'm sorry Google Photos doesn't let you comment! Bummer. After I posted these, I realized that they are all straight out of the camera! No editing. That made me feel good. =)
Those are all so neat, Meagan. I love them!
ReplyDeletePensacola can have such nice Autumns. I love seeing the little glimpses you are posting of the things around you! Very nice. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a pleasant surprise to find a post-update! And how nice to get a peek at your current photography. I have missed it. I hope you keep the motivation to snap more, but we've already had this conversation. :-)
ReplyDeleteI can't comment on the photos, but my favorite may be the flower field, with the branches in second. But knowing your limitations with focal length, I think you still have a big variety of photos! Good for you! And thanks for posting.
Thanks Ruth, Sarah, and Hannah!
ReplyDeletePensacola does have nice autumns. I always think of it as the golden time.
Yeah, I'm sorry Google Photos doesn't let you comment! Bummer. After I posted these, I realized that they are all straight out of the camera! No editing. That made me feel good. =)
That's enough to be proud of! Now for all of them to be so easy... ;-)
ReplyDelete