I can’t say that I read many magazines. But, one I always pick up is Delicious Living. It’s in the free rack at Everman’s on my way into the store. Out of all my internet searching and googling, I’ve found some the best recipes in that magazine. I go through and rip out all of the recipes to add to my folder so that I can try them at a later date. Yes, I could look for recipes on their website, but picking up the magazine is just part of my Everman’s ritual. I’m not sure how many recipes I’ve made from Delicious Living, but two real winners have been Maharagwe and Shortcut Mole over Polenta. I usually make the Maharagwe with ground turkey or beef turning it into an even heartier all-in-one-pan meal (my favorite). With the mole recipe, I added eggs over easy to make breakfast and then used some of the extra sauce to cook pork chops in the oven for dinner. I still have sauce left, so I’m going to freeze it and see how it holds up.
Wow! That looks delicious! :)
ReplyDeleteI have seen those magazines at Evermans and have picked them up too. I have no idea what these meals are that you posted but they look great! Ha ha. So pretty with a little garnish, too. :)
ReplyDeleteYou make healthy look so good! ;)
ReplyDelete